PERSONAL NOISE DOSIMETER
The SV 104 instrument is a revolutionary new approach to occupational health and safety noise monitoring offering voice comments and audio events recording functions which are a new concept in an instrument of this size.
The measurement data is safely stored in the large 8 GB memory and the amazing OLED screen displays information in both text and graphical form and offers excellent visibility even in full daylight. The SV 104 is a cable-free dosimeter and is typically attached to the user’s shoulder, close to the ear using the mounting clips supplied.
This personal dosimeter has a robust 1/2″ MEMS microphone enabling easy calibration using most commonly available acoustic calibrators.
The SV 104 is powered using rechargeable batteries or through the USB interface which also enables easy connection between the SV 104 and a PC.
The instrument works with Svantek’s specialist health and safety software package, “Supervisor”, and also with the full analysis package SVAN PC++.
Never before has a personal dosimeter been so accomplished yet affordable, making your noise measurements more accurate and reliable than ever before.
- Personal noise exposure monitoring
- Workplace (industrial hygiene) noise assessments
- Noise exposure calculations
- Workplace noise legislation compliance
- Machinery noise testing
- 2.High contrast colour OLED display
- 3.Tri-axial vibration shock sensor
- 4.Octave band real-time analysis (option)
- 5.Audio events recording (option)
- 6.Voice comment recording
- 7.Automatic calibration start
- 8.3 simultaneous user profiles
- 9.Micro SD memory card
- 10.Easy and friendly user interface