The Magtrol 6510e Single-Phase and 6530 Three-Phase Power Analyzers are easy-to-use instruments ideal for numerous power measurement applications. From DC to 100 kHz AC, the 6510e and 6530 measure volts, amps, watts, volt-amps, frequency, crest factor, Vpeak, Apeak and power factor in one convenient display. They may be used either as stand-alone instruments or in conjunction with any Magtrol Hysteresis, Eddy-Current or Powder Brake Dynamometer; any Magtrol Dynamometer Controller and M-TEST Software for more demanding motor test applications.
- Single/Three-Phase Capabilities: Equipped to handle single (6510e) or three-phase (6530) power measurements
- Ranges: Up to 600 Vrms @ 20 A continuous duty
- Interfaces: RS-232 & IEEE-488 Interfaces
- Data Transfer Rates: Up to 100 per second
- Accuracy: Up to 0.1%
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display: High-quality, easy-to-read, customizable readout displays volts, amps, power and power factor
- Measurement: Continuous or cycle-by-cycle
- Bandwidth: DC up to 100 kHz
- Input Power: Accepts 120/240 Vrms, 60/50 Hz power at 20 VA max
- Auto Ranging: Automatically scales instrument for most accurate range
- Isolation: 1000 Vrms to earth, 750 line-to-line
- Average: Displays running average of amps, volts and watts
- Peak Hold: Stores the highest value read. Values can include amps, watts and volts in any combination
- Analog Outputs: Plug-in module that provides 12 channels of analog output corresponding to volts, amps and watts.
- External Sensor Input
- Calibration Certificate: NIST Traceable
- Rack Mounting: 19″ (482.6 mm) with handles
- Motors and Drives
- Lighting Fixtures and Ballasts
- Office Equipment
- Household Appliances
- Power Tools
- HVAC Equipment
- Calibration of Test and Measuring Instruments
- Switching Power Supplies
- Power Inverters
The 6510e’s/6530’s data transfer rate makes them ideal for static and dynamic tests.
Analog Output Option
The Analog Output is a plug-in module designed specifically for use with the 6510e Single-Phase Power Analyzer and 6530 Three-Phase Power Analyzer. It provides up to 12 channels (3 for the 6510e, 12 for the 6530) of analog output corresponding to volts, amps and watts. Each output is capable of, and calibrated to, ± 10 volts. With the analog output option, the user may apply a scale factor to all outputs. Amps scaling is applied to all amp channels, volts scaling is applied to all volt channels and watts scaling is applied to all watt channels.
- Simple Installation: Plug-in module automatically configures power analyzer for operation
- Full Scale Output Range: ± 10V maximum output (user scalable)
- Up to 12 Channels: 6510e Single-Phase Power Analyzer (3 channels), 6530 Three-Phase Power Analyzer (12 channels)
- 14-Bit Resolution
- Frequent Output Updates: Updates every 5 milliseconds
- Output Short Protected
- Factory Calibrated: Calibration data/values stored on board (EEPROM)
- Industry Standard 25-Pin Connection
The Analog Output can be used along with a 6510e or 6530 Power Analyzer to output information to a strip recorder or interface with a data acquisition system. The Analog Output is also used as a safety feature to help trigger alarm events.
If currents continuously reach above 20 amps, an external sensor must be used. Magtrol offers three different types of external shunts for use with Magtrol Models 6510e or 6530 High-Speed Power Analyzers.
The HA Series shunt, designed for power cable hook-up utilizing 3/8-16 screws, has an insulating base and can be mounted on conductive surfaces. The LAB Series shunt also comes with an insulating base, along with thumb screws for the power leads and knurled nuts on the sensing terminals. The FL Series is a relatively small bus, bar-mounted shunt with large end blocks. The comparatively large end blocks and short spacing aid in cooling and allow the shunt to operate in more extreme environments. All shunts are calibrated on equipment with current certifications traceable to N.I.S.T.
|Sensor Substitution Wiring Connection|